With Telavox video conferencing you can effortlessly host internal and external meetings with minimal effort. With colleagues you can start video conferences from within the chat settings. If you want a link to host an external meeting, you can easily copy and paste a URL from the PBX view.
- To seamlessly move from chat to video select “Join with video” in the chat settings.
- Planning a video conference with people outside your company? Use the video feature under your PBX settings, under "my services"
Video conferencing is available today in public beta to all Telavox customers and will be continuously improved during 2020. It is currently available on the web and desktop applications.
No installation needed
External participants don’t need to install special software, they can join straight from their browser.
Video conferences in Telavox
You can set up and join video conferences directly from the Telavox web and desktop apps. Support for the mobile app will be added later.
Group video calls
Telavox Flow video conferences are intended for up to five participants at a time.
Share your screen
Easily share your screen during video calls with other participants. Please note that this feature requires either Chrome or Firefox. In addition, Chrome requires a browser extension.
Mute sound and video
Having a bad hair day, or is your dog barking in the background? You can turn off the sound and video as needed.
How do I change video/audio devices?
- Chrome: By clicking the camera that appears in the address bar.
- Firefox: You select the appropriate device when you start the call.
How much does a video call cost?
- The feature is included in our Fixed and Mobile licences.
- Carrier data charges may apply.
My network is experiencing quality issues on Wifi, what should I do?
- Connect your computer to the internet using an ethernet cable.